Best time to go to Nizwa Average weather of Nizwa, Oman
Find the most favorable time to visit Nizwa in Oman from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Nizwa?
When is the best time to go to Nizwa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Nizwa
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Nizwa has dry periods in January, February, May, September and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Nizwa
For full information about the climate and weather in Nizwa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/74°F||good weather||Nizwa in january|
|February||59°F/77°F||perfect weather||Nizwa in february|
|March||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Nizwa in march|
|April||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Nizwa in april|
|May||85°F/99°F||good weather||Nizwa in may|
|June||88°F/104°F||good weather||Nizwa in june|
|July||86°F/104°F||good weather||Nizwa in july|
|August||86°F/103°F||good weather||Nizwa in august|
|September||83°F/99°F||good weather||Nizwa in september|
|October||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Nizwa in october|
|November||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Nizwa in november|
|December||59°F/76°F||perfect weather||Nizwa in december|
Weather and climate in Nizwa
- In the month of january the climate is good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in january and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to april the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 104°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of july the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 115°F and it rains about 6% of the time in july.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 92°F and it rains in september about 0.1in.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nizwa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nizwa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nizwa
Find out when Nizwa has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nizwa
- Very low season in Nizwa
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and June.
- Low season in Nizwa
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, July, August, September and October.
- High season in Nizwa
The number of visitors to Nizwa is high in: November.
- Peak season in Nizwa
The largest number of tourists visiting Nizwa is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Nizwa month by month
Best time for low prices in Nizwa
Average prices of hotels in Nizwa month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nizwa. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.