Best time to go to Hawalli Average weather of Hawalli, Kuwait
Find the most favorable time to visit Hawalli in Kuwait from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Hawalli?
When is the best time to go to Hawalli? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hawalli are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Hawalli has dry periods in January, February, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Hawalli a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hawalli in january|
|good weather||Hawalli in february|
|perfect weather||Hawalli in march|
|perfect weather||Hawalli in april|
|good weather||Hawalli in may|
|tolerable weather||Hawalli in june|
|bad weather||Hawalli in july|
|bad weather||Hawalli in august|
|tolerable weather||Hawalli in september|
|perfect weather||Hawalli in october|
|perfect weather||Hawalli in november|
|perfect weather||Hawalli in december|
Weather and climate in Hawalli
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and april the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- In may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In june the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 106°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 108°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 99°F.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is very good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hawalli
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hawalli: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kuwait
Hawalli appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kuwait appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.