Best time to go to Nahariya Average weather of Nahariya, Israel
Discover the very best time to visit Nahariya in Israel from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Nahariya?
When is the best time to go to Nahariya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Nahariya
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Nahariya has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Nahariya
For full information about the climate and weather in Nahariya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/65°F||good weather||Nahariya in january|
|February||59°F/65°F||good weather||Nahariya in february|
|March||63°F/68°F||good weather||Nahariya in march|
|April||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in april|
|May||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in september|
|October||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in october|
|November||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Nahariya in november|
|December||63°F/68°F||good weather||Nahariya in december|
Weather and climate in Nahariya
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 68°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains in july about 0in.
- In the month of august the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in september, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nahariya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nahariya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Nahariya
Average prices of hotels in Nahariya month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nahariya. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.