Best time to go to Nazareth Average weather of Nazareth, Israel
Find the very best time to visit Nazareth in Israel from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Nazareth?
When is the best time to go to Nazareth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Nazareth
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Nazareth has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and December
Annual weather in Nazareth
For full information about the climate and weather in Nazareth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/65°F||good weather||Nazareth in january|
|February||54°F/65°F||good weather||Nazareth in february|
|March||59°F/70°F||good weather||Nazareth in march|
|April||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in april|
|May||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in may|
|June||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in july|
|August||83°F/92°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in october|
|November||65°F/81°F||perfect weather||Nazareth in november|
|December||58°F/70°F||good weather||Nazareth in december|
Weather and climate in Nazareth
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- From april to june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0in.
- From september to october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nazareth
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nazareth: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nazareth
Find out when Nazareth has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nazareth
- Very low season in Nazareth
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Nazareth
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June.
- High season in Nazareth
The number of visitors to Nazareth is high in: May, July, September and October.
- Peek season in Nazareth
The largest number of tourists visiting Nazareth is during: April, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Nazareth month by month
Best time for low prices in Nazareth
Average prices of hotels in Nazareth month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nazareth. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.