Best time to go to Haifa Average weather of Haifa, Israel
Find the best time to go to Haifa in Israel from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Haifa?
When is the best time to go to Haifa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Haifa
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Haifa has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Haifa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Haifa in january|
|good weather||Haifa in february|
|perfect weather||Haifa in march|
|perfect weather||Haifa in april|
|perfect weather||Haifa in may|
|perfect weather||Haifa in june|
|perfect weather||Haifa in july|
|perfect weather||Haifa in august|
|perfect weather||Haifa in september|
|perfect weather||Haifa in october|
|perfect weather||Haifa in november|
|good weather||Haifa in december|
Weather and climate in Haifa
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains in march about 1in.
- Between april and june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in june about 0.1in.
- Between july and september the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- From october to november the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 61°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Haifa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Haifa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Israel
Haifa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Israel appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.