Best time to go to Galilee Average weather of Galilee, Israel
Discover the very best time to visit Galilee in Israel from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Galilee?
When is the best time to go to Galilee? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Galilee
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Galilee has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Galilee a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Galilee in january|
|good weather||Galilee in february|
|good weather||Galilee in march|
|perfect weather||Galilee in april|
|perfect weather||Galilee in may|
|perfect weather||Galilee in june|
|perfect weather||Galilee in july|
|perfect weather||Galilee in august|
|perfect weather||Galilee in september|
|perfect weather||Galilee in october|
|perfect weather||Galilee in november|
|good weather||Galilee in december|
Weather and climate in Galilee
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- Between april and october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 2.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Galilee
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Galilee: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Israel
Galilee appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Israel appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.