Best time to go to Manama Average weather of Manama, Bahrain
Get the best time to visit Manama in Bahrain from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Manama?
When is the best time to go to Manama? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Manama are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Manama has dry periods in January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Manama a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Manama in january|
|perfect weather||Manama in february|
|perfect weather||Manama in march|
|perfect weather||Manama in april|
|good weather||Manama in may|
|tolerable weather||Manama in june|
|bad weather||Manama in july|
|very bad weather||Manama in august|
|bad weather||Manama in september|
|good weather||Manama in october|
|perfect weather||Manama in november|
|perfect weather||Manama in december|
Weather and climate in Manama
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 6% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and it rains about 1% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and, in september, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and it rains in october about 0in.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Manama
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Manama: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bahrain
Manama appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bahrain appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.