Best time to go to Al Hadd Average weather of Al Hadd, Bahrain
Find the best time to visit Al Hadd in Bahrain from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Al Hadd?
When is the best time to go to Al Hadd? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Al Hadd are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Al Hadd has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Al Hadd a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Al Hadd in january|
|perfect weather||Al Hadd in february|
|perfect weather||Al Hadd in march|
|perfect weather||Al Hadd in april|
|perfect weather||Al Hadd in may|
|good weather||Al Hadd in june|
|bad weather||Al Hadd in july|
|bad weather||Al Hadd in august|
|tolerable weather||Al Hadd in september|
|good weather||Al Hadd in october|
|perfect weather||Al Hadd in november|
|perfect weather||Al Hadd in december|
Weather and climate in Al Hadd
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C.
- In may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between june and september the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in october, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Al Hadd
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Al Hadd: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bahrain
Al Hadd appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bahrain appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.