Best time to go to Menton Average weather of Menton, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the best time to go to Menton in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Menton?
When is the best time to go to Menton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Menton are May, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Menton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Menton in january|
|bad weather||Menton in february|
|bad weather||Menton in march|
|tolerable weather||Menton in april|
|good weather||Menton in may|
|tolerable weather||Menton in june|
|tolerable weather||Menton in july|
|good weather||Menton in august|
|good weather||Menton in september|
|good weather||Menton in october|
|tolerable weather||Menton in november|
|bad weather||Menton in december|
Weather and climate in Menton
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and, in february, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 54°F and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- Between april and october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 25% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 50°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Menton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Menton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Menton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.