Best time to go to Chantilly Average weather of Chantilly, Picardy
Get the most favorable time to visit Chantilly in Picardy from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Chantilly?
When is the best time to go to Chantilly? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chantilly are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Chantilly a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Chantilly in january|
|very bad weather||Chantilly in february|
|bad weather||Chantilly in march|
|tolerable weather||Chantilly in april|
|good weather||Chantilly in may|
|good weather||Chantilly in june|
|good weather||Chantilly in july|
|good weather||Chantilly in august|
|good weather||Chantilly in september|
|tolerable weather||Chantilly in october|
|bad weather||Chantilly in november|
|very bad weather||Chantilly in december|
Weather and climate in Chantilly
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 2in.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 35% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 26% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains in october about 2.1in.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains in november about 2.4in.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chantilly
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chantilly: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Picardy
Chantilly appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.