Best time to go to Chantilly Average weather of Chantilly, Picardy
Get the most favorable time to visit Chantilly in Picardy from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Chantilly?
When is the best time to go to Chantilly? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chantilly are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, May and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Chantilly a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Chantilly in january|
|very bad weather||Chantilly in february|
|bad weather||Chantilly in march|
|tolerable weather||Chantilly in april|
|tolerable weather||Chantilly in may|
|tolerable weather||Chantilly in june|
|tolerable weather||Chantilly in july|
|good weather||Chantilly in august|
|good weather||Chantilly in september|
|tolerable weather||Chantilly in october|
|bad weather||Chantilly in november|
|very bad weather||Chantilly in december|
Weather and climate in Chantilly
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 2.2in.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 40% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 30% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains in october about 2.3in.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains in november about 3.1in.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 4in.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Chantilly
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Chantilly: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Picardy: get the best price!
Map of Picardy
Chantilly appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved