Best time to go to United Kingdom for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the most favorable time to go to United Kingdom from seasonal norms in many locations like Scotland or England, on this page.
When is the best time to go to United Kingdom?
When is the best time to go to United Kingdom? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In United Kingdom, the weather is good across more than 44% of the territory for: June, July, August and September
- The best months to go to England are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months in England are July and August, and the coldest month of the year is January
- The rainiest months in this city are June and July
- England is the city with the best climate, with good weather 6 months a year
Annual weather in United Kingdom
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in United Kingdom for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F to 47°F||very bad weather*|
|February||38°F to 49°F||very bad weather*|
|March||40°F to 52°F||very bad weather*|
|April||41°F to 59°F||bad weather*|
|May||49°F to 65°F||tolerable weather*|
|June||54°F to 70°F||tolerable weather*|
|July||56°F to 74°F||good weather*|
|August||54°F to 74°F||good weather*|
|September||50°F to 68°F||good weather*|
|October||49°F to 61°F||tolerable weather*|
|November||43°F to 52°F||bad weather*|
|December||40°F to 49°F||very bad weather*|
Best time to travel to United Kingdom by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in United Kingdom
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of United Kingdom and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of England, North Ireland, Scotland and Wales, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in United Kingdom?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
very bad weather
About United Kingdom
What can I do in United Kingdom?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping