Best time to go to Isle of Wight Average weather of Isle of Wight, England
Discover the perfect time to visit Isle of Wight in England from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Isle of Wight?
When is the best time to go to Isle of Wight? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Isle of Wight are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, October, November and December
- September is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Isle of Wight a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Isle of Wight in january|
|February||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Isle of Wight in february|
|March||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Isle of Wight in march|
|April||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Isle of Wight in april|
|May||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Isle of Wight in may|
|June||58°F/63°F||good weather||Isle of Wight in june|
|July||61°F/68°F||good weather||Isle of Wight in july|
|August||61°F/68°F||good weather||Isle of Wight in august|
|September||58°F/65°F||good weather||Isle of Wight in september|
|October||56°F/61°F||good weather||Isle of Wight in october|
|November||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Isle of Wight in november|
|December||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Isle of Wight in december|
Weather and climate in Isle of Wight
- Between the months of january and april the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in october.
- From november to december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains about 5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Isle of Wight
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Isle of Wight: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.