Best time to go to Liverpool Average weather of Liverpool, England
Find the perfect time to visit Liverpool in England (United Kingdom) from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Liverpool?
When is the best time to go to Liverpool? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Liverpool are June and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, June, July, August, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Liverpool a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Liverpool in january|
|February||40°F/47°F||very bad weather||Liverpool in february|
|March||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Liverpool in march|
|April||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Liverpool in april|
|May||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Liverpool in may|
|June||56°F/65°F||good weather||Liverpool in june|
|July||59°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Liverpool in july|
|August||58°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Liverpool in august|
|September||54°F/65°F||good weather||Liverpool in september|
|October||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Liverpool in october|
|November||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Liverpool in november|
|December||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Liverpool in december|
Weather and climate in Liverpool
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 47°F and it rains in february about 3.2in.
- From march to april the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains in april about 2.5in.
- From may to august the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 4.8in each month.
- In september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and, in september, 15 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains about 51% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 58% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Liverpool
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Liverpool: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.