Best time to go to Brighton Average weather of Brighton, England
Get the perfect time to visit Brighton in England (United Kingdom) from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Brighton?
When is the best time to go to Brighton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brighton are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, October, November and December
- September is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Brighton
For full information about the climate and weather in Brighton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Brighton in january|
|February||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Brighton in february|
|March||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Brighton in march|
|April||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Brighton in april|
|May||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Brighton in may|
|June||58°F/65°F||good weather||Brighton in june|
|July||61°F/68°F||good weather||Brighton in july|
|August||61°F/68°F||good weather||Brighton in august|
|September||58°F/67°F||good weather||Brighton in september|
|October||54°F/61°F||good weather||Brighton in october|
|November||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Brighton in november|
|December||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Brighton in december|
Weather and climate in Brighton
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains in february about 3.5in.
- From march to april the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and, in april, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is just OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 12% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and you can expect to have 4.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains in december about 4.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brighton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brighton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Brighton
Find out when Brighton has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Brighton
- Very low season in Brighton
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Brighton
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, November and December.
- High season in Brighton
The number of visitors to Brighton is high in: April, May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Brighton
The largest number of tourists visiting Brighton is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Brighton month by month
Best time for low prices in Brighton
Average prices of hotels in Brighton month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Brighton. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.