Best time to go to Brighton Average weather of Brighton, England
Get the perfect time to visit Brighton in England (United Kingdom) from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Brighton?
When is the best time to go to Brighton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brighton are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Brighton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Brighton in january|
|very bad weather||Brighton in february|
|bad weather||Brighton in march|
|bad weather||Brighton in april|
|tolerable weather||Brighton in may|
|good weather||Brighton in june|
|good weather||Brighton in july|
|good weather||Brighton in august|
|good weather||Brighton in september|
|tolerable weather||Brighton in october|
|bad weather||Brighton in november|
|bad weather||Brighton in december|
Weather and climate in Brighton
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains in february about 2.9in.
- From march to april the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and, in april, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 30% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brighton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brighton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of England
Brighton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in England appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.