Best time to go to Guimar Average weather of Guimar, Tenerife
Find the very best time to visit Guimar in Canary Islands from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Guimar?
When is the best time to go to Guimar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Guimar
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Guimar has dry periods in January, February, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Guimar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Guimar in january|
|good weather||Guimar in february|
|good weather||Guimar in march|
|good weather||Guimar in april|
|good weather||Guimar in may|
|perfect weather||Guimar in june|
|perfect weather||Guimar in july|
|perfect weather||Guimar in august|
|perfect weather||Guimar in september|
|perfect weather||Guimar in october|
|perfect weather||Guimar in november|
|good weather||Guimar in december|
Weather and climate in Guimar
- Between the months of january and may the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 2% of the time in may.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains in december about 0.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guimar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guimar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
Guimar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.