Best time to go to Afántou Average weather of Afántou, Rhodes
Discover the most favorable time to visit Afántou in Rhodes from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Afántou?
When is the best time to go to Afántou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Afántou are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Afántou has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Afántou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Afántou in january|
|good weather||Afántou in february|
|good weather||Afántou in march|
|good weather||Afántou in april|
|perfect weather||Afántou in may|
|perfect weather||Afántou in june|
|perfect weather||Afántou in july|
|perfect weather||Afántou in august|
|perfect weather||Afántou in september|
|perfect weather||Afántou in october|
|perfect weather||Afántou in november|
|good weather||Afántou in december|
Weather and climate in Afántou
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 77°F and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Afántou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Afántou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Rhodes
Afántou appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Rhodes appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.