Best time to go to Podgorica Average weather of Podgorica, Montenegro
Get the best time to go to Podgorica in Montenegro from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Podgorica?
When is the best time to go to Podgorica? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Podgorica are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Podgorica a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Podgorica in january|
|very bad weather||Podgorica in february|
|bad weather||Podgorica in march|
|good weather||Podgorica in april|
|good weather||Podgorica in may|
|good weather||Podgorica in june|
|perfect weather||Podgorica in july|
|perfect weather||Podgorica in august|
|good weather||Podgorica in september|
|good weather||Podgorica in october|
|tolerable weather||Podgorica in november|
|very bad weather||Podgorica in december|
Weather and climate in Podgorica
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 63°F and it rains about 37% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains in march about 4.3in.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 26% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 35% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains in december about 5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Podgorica
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Podgorica: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Montenegro
Podgorica appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Montenegro appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.