Best time to go to Bijela Average weather of Bijela, Montenegro
Discover the perfect time to visit Bijela in Montenegro from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Bijela?
When is the best time to go to Bijela? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bijela are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Bijela a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Bijela in january|
|bad weather||Bijela in february|
|bad weather||Bijela in march|
|tolerable weather||Bijela in april|
|good weather||Bijela in may|
|good weather||Bijela in june|
|perfect weather||Bijela in july|
|perfect weather||Bijela in august|
|good weather||Bijela in september|
|good weather||Bijela in october|
|tolerable weather||Bijela in november|
|bad weather||Bijela in december|
Weather and climate in Bijela
- From january to february the climate is very bad. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 40% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains about 41% of the time in march.
- Between april and july the climate is favorable. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 4.8in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 7.8in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 50°F and it rains in december about 5.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bijela
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bijela: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Montenegro
Bijela appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Montenegro appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.