Best time to go to Herceg Novi Average weather of Herceg Novi, Montenegro
Get the perfect time to go to Herceg Novi in Montenegro from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Herceg Novi?
When is the best time to go to Herceg Novi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Herceg Novi are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Herceg Novi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Herceg Novi in january|
|bad weather||Herceg Novi in february|
|bad weather||Herceg Novi in march|
|good weather||Herceg Novi in april|
|good weather||Herceg Novi in may|
|good weather||Herceg Novi in june|
|perfect weather||Herceg Novi in july|
|perfect weather||Herceg Novi in august|
|good weather||Herceg Novi in september|
|good weather||Herceg Novi in october|
|tolerable weather||Herceg Novi in november|
|bad weather||Herceg Novi in december|
Weather and climate in Herceg Novi
- In january the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 49°F°C and it rains about 5.8in each month.
- In the month of february the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- In march the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and, in march, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 17% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 5.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Herceg Novi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Herceg Novi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Montenegro
Herceg Novi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Montenegro appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.