Best time to go to Ulcinj Average weather of Ulcinj, Montenegro
Find the very best time to visit Ulcinj in Montenegro from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ulcinj?
When is the best time to go to Ulcinj? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ulcinj are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Ulcinj a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Ulcinj in january|
|bad weather||Ulcinj in february|
|tolerable weather||Ulcinj in march|
|good weather||Ulcinj in april|
|good weather||Ulcinj in may|
|perfect weather||Ulcinj in june|
|perfect weather||Ulcinj in july|
|perfect weather||Ulcinj in august|
|good weather||Ulcinj in september|
|good weather||Ulcinj in october|
|good weather||Ulcinj in november|
|bad weather||Ulcinj in december|
Weather and climate in Ulcinj
- From january to february the climate is bad. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and you can expect to have 6.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in may about 4.4in.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 9% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 39% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and, in december, 13 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ulcinj
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ulcinj: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Montenegro
Ulcinj appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Montenegro appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.