Best time to go to Inca Average weather of Inca, Majorca
Find the very best time to visit Inca in Balearic Islands from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Inca?
When is the best time to go to Inca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Inca
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January, September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Inca
For full information about the climate and weather in Inca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/61°F||good weather||Inca in january|
|February||50°F/61°F||good weather||Inca in february|
|March||50°F/61°F||good weather||Inca in march|
|April||54°F/67°F||good weather||Inca in april|
|May||59°F/72°F||perfect weather||Inca in may|
|June||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Inca in june|
|July||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Inca in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Inca in august|
|September||70°F/83°F||good weather||Inca in september|
|October||63°F/76°F||perfect weather||Inca in october|
|November||58°F/68°F||good weather||Inca in november|
|December||54°F/63°F||good weather||Inca in december|
Weather and climate in Inca
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 10% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains in may about 1.5in.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains in november about 3.7in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 10% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Inca
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Inca: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.