Best time to go to Sa Calobra Average weather of Sa Calobra, Majorca
Find the best time to go to Sa Calobra in Majorca from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Sa Calobra?
When is the best time to go to Sa Calobra? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Sa Calobra
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January, September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Sa Calobra
For full information about the climate and weather in Sa Calobra a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/61°F||good weather||Sa Calobra in january|
|February||50°F/61°F||good weather||Sa Calobra in february|
|March||50°F/61°F||good weather||Sa Calobra in march|
|April||54°F/67°F||good weather||Sa Calobra in april|
|May||59°F/72°F||perfect weather||Sa Calobra in may|
|June||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sa Calobra in june|
|July||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Sa Calobra in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Sa Calobra in august|
|September||70°F/83°F||good weather||Sa Calobra in september|
|October||63°F/76°F||perfect weather||Sa Calobra in october|
|November||58°F/68°F||good weather||Sa Calobra in november|
|December||54°F/63°F||good weather||Sa Calobra in december|
Weather and climate in Sa Calobra
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains in april about 2.3in.
- From may to august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in august about 1.1in.
- Between september and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sa Calobra
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sa Calobra: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.