Best time to go to Stroumitsa Average weather of Stroumitsa, Macedonia
Find the best time to go to Stroumitsa in Macedonia from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Stroumitsa?
When is the best time to go to Stroumitsa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Stroumitsa are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, March, May, June and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Stroumitsa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Stroumitsa in january|
|very bad weather||Stroumitsa in february|
|tolerable weather||Stroumitsa in march|
|good weather||Stroumitsa in april|
|good weather||Stroumitsa in may|
|good weather||Stroumitsa in june|
|good weather||Stroumitsa in july|
|perfect weather||Stroumitsa in august|
|good weather||Stroumitsa in september|
|good weather||Stroumitsa in october|
|tolerable weather||Stroumitsa in november|
|very bad weather||Stroumitsa in december|
Weather and climate in Stroumitsa
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 2.6in.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 2.9in each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 27% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in august about 1.3in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 23% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains in november about 2.1in.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 34°F and it rains about 3.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Stroumitsa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Stroumitsa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Macedonia: get the best price!
Map of Macedonia
Stroumitsa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Macedonia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Macedonia
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved