Best time to go to Berovo Average weather of Berovo, Macedonia
Discover the best time to go to Berovo in Macedonia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Berovo?
When is the best time to go to Berovo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Berovo are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are March, May and June
Annual weather in Berovo
For full information about the climate and weather in Berovo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||31°F/41°F||very bad weather||Berovo in january|
|February||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Berovo in february|
|March||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Berovo in march|
|April||54°F/67°F||good weather||Berovo in april|
|May||63°F/76°F||good weather||Berovo in may|
|June||72°F/85°F||good weather||Berovo in june|
|July||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Berovo in july|
|August||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Berovo in august|
|September||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Berovo in september|
|October||56°F/67°F||good weather||Berovo in october|
|November||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Berovo in november|
|December||34°F/45°F||very bad weather||Berovo in december|
Weather and climate in Berovo
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains about 4.6in each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is favorable. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and, in august, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- In november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 3.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Berovo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Berovo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Berovo
Find out when Berovo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Berovo
- Very low season in Berovo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Berovo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June, September and October.
- High season in Berovo
The number of visitors to Berovo is high in: July.
- Peek season in Berovo
The largest number of tourists visiting Berovo is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Berovo month by month
Best time for low prices in Berovo
Average prices of hotels in Berovo month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Berovo. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.