Best time to go to Berovo Average weather of Berovo, Macedonia
Discover the best time to go to Berovo in Macedonia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Berovo?
When is the best time to go to Berovo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Berovo are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Berovo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Berovo in january|
|very bad weather||Berovo in february|
|bad weather||Berovo in march|
|good weather||Berovo in april|
|good weather||Berovo in may|
|good weather||Berovo in june|
|perfect weather||Berovo in july|
|perfect weather||Berovo in august|
|perfect weather||Berovo in september|
|good weather||Berovo in october|
|tolerable weather||Berovo in november|
|very bad weather||Berovo in december|
Weather and climate in Berovo
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 36°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is favorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and, in august, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- In november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 47°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Berovo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Berovo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Macedonia
Berovo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Macedonia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.