Best time to go to Cruce de Arinaga Average weather of Cruce de Arinaga, Gran Canaria
Discover the most favorable time to visit Cruce de Arinaga in Canary Islands from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cruce de Arinaga?
When is the best time to go to Cruce de Arinaga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Cruce de Arinaga
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Cruce de Arinaga has dry periods in April, May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Cruce de Arinaga
For full information about the climate and weather in Cruce de Arinaga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Cruce de Arinaga in january|
|February||63°F/68°F||good weather||Cruce de Arinaga in february|
|March||63°F/68°F||good weather||Cruce de Arinaga in march|
|April||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in september|
|October||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Cruce de Arinaga in december|
Weather and climate in Cruce de Arinaga
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- From may to november the climate is perfect. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cruce de Arinaga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cruce de Arinaga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.