Best time to go to Dover Average weather of Dover, England
Find the most favorable time to visit Dover in England from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Dover?
When is the best time to go to Dover? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dover are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, August, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Dover a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Dover in january|
|February||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Dover in february|
|March||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Dover in march|
|April||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Dover in april|
|May||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Dover in may|
|June||58°F/61°F||good weather||Dover in june|
|July||61°F/67°F||good weather||Dover in july|
|August||63°F/68°F||good weather||Dover in august|
|September||59°F/65°F||good weather||Dover in september|
|October||56°F/61°F||good weather||Dover in october|
|November||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Dover in november|
|December||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Dover in december|
Weather and climate in Dover
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains in february about 3.1in.
- From march to april the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 49°F.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F and it rains in may about 2.4in.
- From june to october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 4.7in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dover
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dover: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.