Best time to go to Brugge Average weather of Brugge, Belgium
Find the most favorable time to visit Brugge in Belgium from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Brugge?
When is the best time to go to Brugge? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brugge are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, July, August, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Brugge a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Brugge in january|
|very bad weather||Brugge in february|
|bad weather||Brugge in march|
|tolerable weather||Brugge in april|
|tolerable weather||Brugge in may|
|good weather||Brugge in june|
|good weather||Brugge in july|
|good weather||Brugge in august|
|good weather||Brugge in september|
|tolerable weather||Brugge in october|
|bad weather||Brugge in november|
|very bad weather||Brugge in december|
Weather and climate in Brugge
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 47°F.
- In march the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 52°F.
- Between april and may the climate is okay. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and july the climate is favorable. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 2.2in.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains in october about 3.1in.
- In november the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- In december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains about 51% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brugge
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brugge: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Belgium
Brugge appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belgium appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.