Best time to go to Margate Average weather of Margate, England
Discover the very best time to visit Margate in England from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Margate?
When is the best time to go to Margate? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Margate are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are August, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Margate a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Margate in january|
|February||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Margate in february|
|March||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Margate in march|
|April||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Margate in april|
|May||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Margate in may|
|June||58°F/61°F||good weather||Margate in june|
|July||61°F/67°F||good weather||Margate in july|
|August||63°F/67°F||good weather||Margate in august|
|September||61°F/65°F||good weather||Margate in september|
|October||58°F/61°F||good weather||Margate in october|
|November||52°F/54°F||bad weather||Margate in november|
|December||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Margate in december|
Weather and climate in Margate
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains in april about 1.2in.
- In may the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F.
- From june to october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 3.4in.
- From november to december the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in december about 3.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Margate
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Margate: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.