Best time to go to Brussels Average weather of Brussels, Belgium
Find the best time to go to Brussels in Belgium from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Brussels?
When is the best time to go to Brussels? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brussels are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, May, June, July, August and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Brussels a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Brussels in january|
|very bad weather||Brussels in february|
|bad weather||Brussels in march|
|tolerable weather||Brussels in april|
|good weather||Brussels in may|
|good weather||Brussels in june|
|good weather||Brussels in july|
|good weather||Brussels in august|
|good weather||Brussels in september|
|tolerable weather||Brussels in october|
|bad weather||Brussels in november|
|very bad weather||Brussels in december|
Weather and climate in Brussels
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 54°F.
- From april to august the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in october about 2.4in.
- In november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 43°F.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brussels
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brussels: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Belgium
Brussels appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belgium appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.