Best time to go to Sint-Niklaas Average weather of Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
Find the very best time to visit Sint-Niklaas in Belgium from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Sint-Niklaas?
When is the best time to go to Sint-Niklaas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sint-Niklaas are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, May, June, July, August and December
Annual weather in Sint-Niklaas
For full information about the climate and weather in Sint-Niklaas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Sint-Niklaas in january|
|February||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Sint-Niklaas in february|
|March||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Sint-Niklaas in march|
|April||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Sint-Niklaas in april|
|May||54°F/65°F||good weather||Sint-Niklaas in may|
|June||59°F/72°F||good weather||Sint-Niklaas in june|
|July||63°F/74°F||good weather||Sint-Niklaas in july|
|August||61°F/76°F||good weather||Sint-Niklaas in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||Sint-Niklaas in september|
|October||50°F/61°F||good weather||Sint-Niklaas in october|
|November||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Sint-Niklaas in november|
|December||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Sint-Niklaas in december|
Weather and climate in Sint-Niklaas
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to august the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In september the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in september.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains about 4.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sint-Niklaas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sint-Niklaas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.