Best time to go to Knokke-Heist Average weather of Knokke-Heist, Belgium
Get the very best time to visit Knokke-Heist in Belgium from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Knokke-Heist?
When is the best time to go to Knokke-Heist? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Knokke-Heist are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, July, August, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
Annual weather in Knokke-Heist
For full information about the climate and weather in Knokke-Heist a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Knokke-Heist in january|
|February||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Knokke-Heist in february|
|March||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Knokke-Heist in march|
|April||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Knokke-Heist in april|
|May||52°F/61°F||good weather||Knokke-Heist in may|
|June||59°F/68°F||good weather||Knokke-Heist in june|
|July||63°F/72°F||good weather||Knokke-Heist in july|
|August||63°F/72°F||good weather||Knokke-Heist in august|
|September||58°F/68°F||good weather||Knokke-Heist in september|
|October||52°F/61°F||good weather||Knokke-Heist in october|
|November||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Knokke-Heist in november|
|December||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Knokke-Heist in december|
Weather and climate in Knokke-Heist
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 70°F.
- Between april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F.
- Between june and july the climate is favorable. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 21% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in august, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in september.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains in october about 4.4in.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 43°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Knokke-Heist
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Knokke-Heist: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Knokke-Heist
Find out when Knokke-Heist has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Knokke-Heist
- Very low season in Knokke-Heist
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Knokke-Heist
The months with low numbers of tourists are: September, October and December.
- High season in Knokke-Heist
The number of visitors to Knokke-Heist is high in: April, May and June.
- Peek season in Knokke-Heist
The largest number of tourists visiting Knokke-Heist is during: July and August.