Best time to go to Rotterdam Average weather of Rotterdam, Netherlands
Find the best time to visit Rotterdam in Netherlands from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Rotterdam?
When is the best time to go to Rotterdam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rotterdam are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July, August, October and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Rotterdam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Rotterdam in january|
|very bad weather||Rotterdam in february|
|bad weather||Rotterdam in march|
|bad weather||Rotterdam in april|
|tolerable weather||Rotterdam in may|
|good weather||Rotterdam in june|
|good weather||Rotterdam in july|
|good weather||Rotterdam in august|
|good weather||Rotterdam in september|
|tolerable weather||Rotterdam in october|
|bad weather||Rotterdam in november|
|bad weather||Rotterdam in december|
Weather and climate in Rotterdam
- Between january and february the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 43°F in average and, in february, 11 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and, in april, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In october the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in october about 3.8in.
- In november the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains in november about 3.2in.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.9in.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Rotterdam
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Rotterdam: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Netherlands: get the best price!
Map of Netherlands
Rotterdam appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Netherlands appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Netherlands
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved