Best time to go to Geraardsbergen Average weather of Geraardsbergen, Belgium
Discover the perfect time to visit Geraardsbergen in Belgium from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Geraardsbergen?
When is the best time to go to Geraardsbergen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Geraardsbergen are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, May, June, July, August and December
Annual weather in Geraardsbergen
For full information about the climate and weather in Geraardsbergen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Geraardsbergen in january|
|February||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Geraardsbergen in february|
|March||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Geraardsbergen in march|
|April||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Geraardsbergen in april|
|May||54°F/65°F||good weather||Geraardsbergen in may|
|June||59°F/72°F||good weather||Geraardsbergen in june|
|July||63°F/76°F||good weather||Geraardsbergen in july|
|August||61°F/76°F||good weather||Geraardsbergen in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||Geraardsbergen in september|
|October||50°F/61°F||good weather||Geraardsbergen in october|
|November||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Geraardsbergen in november|
|December||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Geraardsbergen in december|
Weather and climate in Geraardsbergen
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains in august about 4.3in.
- In september the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in october about 3.2in.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains in november about 3.5in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Geraardsbergen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Geraardsbergen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Geraardsbergen
Find out when Geraardsbergen has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Geraardsbergen
- Very low season in Geraardsbergen
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Geraardsbergen
The months with low numbers of tourists are: December.
- High season in Geraardsbergen
The number of visitors to Geraardsbergen is high in: May, September and October.
- Peek season in Geraardsbergen
The largest number of tourists visiting Geraardsbergen is during: April, June, July and August.