Best time to go to Kortrijk Average weather of Kortrijk, Belgium
Find the best time to go to Kortrijk in Belgium from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kortrijk?
When is the best time to go to Kortrijk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kortrijk are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
Annual weather in Kortrijk
For full information about the climate and weather in Kortrijk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Kortrijk in january|
|February||38°F/47°F||very bad weather||Kortrijk in february|
|March||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Kortrijk in march|
|April||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Kortrijk in april|
|May||52°F/65°F||good weather||Kortrijk in may|
|June||59°F/72°F||good weather||Kortrijk in june|
|July||63°F/76°F||good weather||Kortrijk in july|
|August||61°F/76°F||good weather||Kortrijk in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||Kortrijk in september|
|October||50°F/61°F||good weather||Kortrijk in october|
|November||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Kortrijk in november|
|December||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Kortrijk in december|
Weather and climate in Kortrijk
- From january to february the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 47°F°C and it rains in february about 1.5in.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and it rains about 6% of the time in march.
- Between april and august the climate is correct. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F.
- In november the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 47°F and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kortrijk
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kortrijk: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kortrijk
Find out when Kortrijk has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kortrijk
- Very low season in Kortrijk
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Kortrijk
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, November and December.
- High season in Kortrijk
The number of visitors to Kortrijk is high in: April, May, June, July, August and October.
- Peek season in Kortrijk
The largest number of tourists visiting Kortrijk is during: September.
Figure: Visitor index for Kortrijk month by month
Best time for low prices in Kortrijk
Average prices of hotels in Kortrijk month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kortrijk. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.