Best time to go to Roeselare Average weather of Roeselare, Belgium
Discover the best time to go to Roeselare in Belgium from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Roeselare?
When is the best time to go to Roeselare? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Roeselare are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, May, June, July, August, October, November and December
Annual weather in Roeselare
For full information about the climate and weather in Roeselare a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Roeselare in january|
|February||38°F/47°F||very bad weather||Roeselare in february|
|March||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Roeselare in march|
|April||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Roeselare in april|
|May||52°F/65°F||good weather||Roeselare in may|
|June||59°F/72°F||good weather||Roeselare in june|
|July||63°F/74°F||good weather||Roeselare in july|
|August||61°F/76°F||good weather||Roeselare in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||Roeselare in september|
|October||50°F/61°F||good weather||Roeselare in october|
|November||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Roeselare in november|
|December||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Roeselare in december|
Weather and climate in Roeselare
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains about 12% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 9% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average.
- In may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 11% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F.
- In november the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 14% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 59°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Roeselare
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Roeselare: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Roeselare
Find out when Roeselare has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Roeselare
- Very low season in Roeselare
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Roeselare
The months with low numbers of tourists are: November.
- High season in Roeselare
The number of visitors to Roeselare is high in: April, June, July and December.
- Peek season in Roeselare
The largest number of tourists visiting Roeselare is during: May, August, September and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Roeselare month by month
Best time for low prices in Roeselare
Average prices of hotels in Roeselare month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Roeselare. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.