Best time to go to Tienen Average weather of Tienen, Belgium
Discover the most favorable time to go to Tienen in Belgium from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Tienen?
When is the best time to go to Tienen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tienen are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, May, June, July, August and December
Annual weather in Tienen
For full information about the climate and weather in Tienen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Tienen in january|
|February||36°F/45°F||very bad weather||Tienen in february|
|March||40°F/52°F||very bad weather||Tienen in march|
|April||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Tienen in april|
|May||52°F/65°F||good weather||Tienen in may|
|June||59°F/70°F||good weather||Tienen in june|
|July||61°F/74°F||good weather||Tienen in july|
|August||59°F/74°F||good weather||Tienen in august|
|September||54°F/68°F||good weather||Tienen in september|
|October||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Tienen in october|
|November||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Tienen in november|
|December||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Tienen in december|
Weather and climate in Tienen
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and, in may, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in september.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 15% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains in november about 3.3in.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F and it rains about 25% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tienen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tienen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.