Best time to go to Canillo Average weather of Canillo, Andorra
Find the perfect time to go to Canillo in Andorra from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Canillo?
When is the best time to go to Canillo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Canillo are July and August
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Canillo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Canillo in january|
|very bad weather||Canillo in february|
|very bad weather||Canillo in march|
|very bad weather||Canillo in april|
|bad weather||Canillo in may|
|tolerable weather||Canillo in june|
|good weather||Canillo in july|
|good weather||Canillo in august|
|tolerable weather||Canillo in september|
|bad weather||Canillo in october|
|very bad weather||Canillo in november|
|very bad weather||Canillo in december|
Weather and climate in Canillo
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- In may the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 77°F and, in may, 15 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in august, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains about 19% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 58°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Canillo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Canillo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Andorra
Canillo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Andorra appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.