Best time to go to Andorra la Vella Average weather of Andorra la Vella, Andorra
Discover the perfect time to visit Andorra la Vella in Andorra from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Andorra la Vella?
When is the best time to go to Andorra la Vella? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Andorra la Vella are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Andorra la Vella a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Andorra la Vella in january|
|very bad weather||Andorra la Vella in february|
|very bad weather||Andorra la Vella in march|
|very bad weather||Andorra la Vella in april|
|tolerable weather||Andorra la Vella in may|
|good weather||Andorra la Vella in june|
|good weather||Andorra la Vella in july|
|good weather||Andorra la Vella in august|
|good weather||Andorra la Vella in september|
|tolerable weather||Andorra la Vella in october|
|very bad weather||Andorra la Vella in november|
|very bad weather||Andorra la Vella in december|
Weather and climate in Andorra la Vella
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 5.8in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 5.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 37% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 40°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Andorra la Vella
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Andorra la Vella: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Andorra
Andorra la Vella appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Andorra appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.