Best time to go to La Massana Average weather of La Massana, Andorra
Find the most favorable time to go to La Massana in Andorra from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to La Massana?
When is the best time to go to La Massana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Massana are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in La Massana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||La Massana in january|
|very bad weather||La Massana in february|
|very bad weather||La Massana in march|
|very bad weather||La Massana in april|
|tolerable weather||La Massana in may|
|good weather||La Massana in june|
|good weather||La Massana in july|
|good weather||La Massana in august|
|good weather||La Massana in september|
|tolerable weather||La Massana in october|
|very bad weather||La Massana in november|
|very bad weather||La Massana in december|
Weather and climate in La Massana
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 34°F and it rains in april about 5.8in.
- In may the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 40°F and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Massana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Massana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Andorra
La Massana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Andorra appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.