Best time to go to Pas de la Casa Average weather of Pas de la Casa, Andorra
Get the best time to go to El Pas de la Casa in Andorra from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Pas de la Casa?
When is the best time to go to Pas de la Casa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pas de la Casa are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Pas de la Casa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Pas de la Casa in january|
|very bad weather||Pas de la Casa in february|
|very bad weather||Pas de la Casa in march|
|very bad weather||Pas de la Casa in april|
|bad weather||Pas de la Casa in may|
|good weather||Pas de la Casa in june|
|good weather||Pas de la Casa in july|
|good weather||Pas de la Casa in august|
|good weather||Pas de la Casa in september|
|bad weather||Pas de la Casa in october|
|very bad weather||Pas de la Casa in november|
|very bad weather||Pas de la Casa in december|
Weather and climate in Pas de la Casa
- From january to april the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 49°F°C.
- In may the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains in june about 1.5in.
- Between july and august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains in august about 1.6in.
- In september the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains in october about 1.1in.
- From november to december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 40°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pas de la Casa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pas de la Casa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Andorra
Pas de la Casa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Andorra appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.