Best time to go to Encamp Average weather of Encamp, Andorra
Find the perfect time to go to Encamp in Andorra from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Encamp?
When is the best time to go to Encamp? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Encamp are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the driest month
- February is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Encamp a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Encamp in january|
|very bad weather||Encamp in february|
|very bad weather||Encamp in march|
|bad weather||Encamp in april|
|tolerable weather||Encamp in may|
|good weather||Encamp in june|
|perfect weather||Encamp in july|
|perfect weather||Encamp in august|
|good weather||Encamp in september|
|tolerable weather||Encamp in october|
|very bad weather||Encamp in november|
|very bad weather||Encamp in december|
Weather and climate in Encamp
- From january to april the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 70°F.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- In june the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains in june about 0.6in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.7in.
- In the month of september the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains about 6% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 58°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Encamp
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Encamp: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Andorra
Encamp appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Andorra appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.