Best time to go to Tainan Average weather of Tainan, Taiwan
Get the best time to visit Tainan in Taiwan from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Tainan?
When is the best time to go to Tainan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tainan are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Tainan
For full information about the climate and weather in Tainan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Tainan in january|
|February||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Tainan in february|
|March||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Tainan in march|
|April||77°F/83°F||good weather||Tainan in april|
|May||83°F/86°F||good weather||Tainan in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tainan in june|
|July||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Tainan in july|
|August||85°F/88°F||very bad weather||Tainan in august|
|September||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tainan in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||good weather||Tainan in october|
|November||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Tainan in november|
|December||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Tainan in december|
Weather and climate in Tainan
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in april, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in may about 7.2in.
- In june the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 15.1in each month.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 15.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of august the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in august, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- In october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tainan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tainan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tainan
Find out when Tainan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tainan
- Very low season in Tainan
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Tainan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: October and November.
- High season in Tainan
The number of visitors to Tainan is high in: January and February.
- Peak season in Tainan
The largest number of tourists visiting Tainan is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Tainan month by month
Best time for low prices in Tainan
Average prices of hotels in Tainan month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tainan. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.