Best time to go to Ise Average weather of Ise, Japan
Get the perfect time to visit Ise in Japan from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ise?
When is the best time to go to Ise? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ise are April, May, July, August and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Ise a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ise in january|
|very bad weather||Ise in february|
|tolerable weather||Ise in march|
|good weather||Ise in april|
|good weather||Ise in may|
|tolerable weather||Ise in june|
|good weather||Ise in july|
|good weather||Ise in august|
|tolerable weather||Ise in september|
|tolerable weather||Ise in october|
|good weather||Ise in november|
|bad weather||Ise in december|
Weather and climate in Ise
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 8°C and it rains about 28% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 15°C and, in march, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 24°C and it rains about 36% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and it rains about 56% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is good. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is correct. It is for example 29°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 53% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. It is for example 18°C as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 133mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 12°C°C and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ise
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ise: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Ise appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved