Best time to go to Ise Average weather of Ise, Japan
Get the perfect time to visit Ise in Japan from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ise?
When is the best time to go to Ise? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ise are April, May, August and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Ise
For full information about the climate and weather in Ise a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Ise in january|
|February||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Ise in february|
|March||45°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Ise in march|
|April||52°F/65°F||good weather||Ise in april|
|May||61°F/72°F||good weather||Ise in may|
|June||68°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Ise in june|
|July||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Ise in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||good weather||Ise in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Ise in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Ise in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Ise in november|
|December||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Ise in december|
Weather and climate in Ise
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains about 14% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains about 24% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 35% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is correct. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 37% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ise
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ise: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ise
Find out when Ise has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ise
- Very low season in Ise
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Ise
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, May, June and December.
- High season in Ise
The number of visitors to Ise is high in: April, July, September, October and November.
- Peak season in Ise
The largest number of tourists visiting Ise is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Ise month by month
Best time for low prices in Ise
Average prices of hotels in Ise month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ise. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.