When is the best time to go to Ise?
When is the best time to go to Ise? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ise are April, May, July, August and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Ise a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||4°C/10°C||83mm||very bad weather||Ise in january|
|February||5°C/11°C||105mm||very bad weather||Ise in february|
|March||6°C/15°C||157mm||tolerable weather||Ise in march|
|April||11°C/19°C||173mm||good weather||Ise in april|
|May||16°C/24°C||217mm||good weather||Ise in may|
|June||19°C/27°C||272mm||tolerable weather||Ise in june|
|July||23°C/32°C||234mm||good weather||Ise in july|
|August||24°C/33°C||196mm||good weather||Ise in august|
|September||21°C/29°C||340mm||tolerable weather||Ise in september|
|October||16°C/24°C||349mm||tolerable weather||Ise in october|
|November||11°C/18°C||133mm||good weather||Ise in november|
|December||7°C/12°C||94mm||bad weather||Ise in december|
Weather and climate in Ise
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 8°C and it rains about 28% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 15°C and, in march, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 24°C and it rains about 36% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and it rains about 56% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is good. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is correct. It is for example 29°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 53% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. It is for example 18°C as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 133mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 12°C°C and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ise
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ise: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Ise appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.