Best time to go to Ise Average weather of Ise, Japan
Get the perfect time to visit Ise in Japan from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ise?
When is the best time to go to Ise? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ise are April, May, June, July, August, September and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Ise a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Ise in january|
|bad weather||Ise in february|
|tolerable weather||Ise in march|
|good weather||Ise in april|
|good weather||Ise in may|
|good weather||Ise in june|
|good weather||Ise in july|
|good weather||Ise in august|
|good weather||Ise in september|
|tolerable weather||Ise in october|
|good weather||Ise in november|
|bad weather||Ise in december|
Weather and climate in Ise
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains about 17% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 56°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains about 29% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 40% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is correct. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 41% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ise
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ise: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Japan
Ise appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.