Best time to go to Vakarai Average weather of Vakarai, Sri Lanka
Discover the most favorable time to visit Vakarai in Sri Lanka from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Vakarai?
When is the best time to go to Vakarai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vakarai are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Vakarai
For full information about the climate and weather in Vakarai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Vakarai in january
|Vakarai in february
|Vakarai in march
|Vakarai in april
|Vakarai in may
|Vakarai in june
|Vakarai in july
|Vakarai in august
|Vakarai in september
|Vakarai in october
|Vakarai in november
|very bad weather
|Vakarai in december
Weather and climate in Vakarai
- In january the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 13.7in each month.
- From february to march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 4.3in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 39% of the time in may.
- Between june and july the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 21% of the time in july.
- Between august and november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 18.3in each month.
- In december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vakarai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vakarai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.