Best time to go to Chitwan National Park Average weather of Chitwan National Park, Nepal
Discover the perfect time to go to Royal Chitwan National Park in Nepal from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Chitwan National Park?
When is the best time to go to Chitwan National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chitwan National Park are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Chitwan National Park has dry periods in January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Chitwan National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Chitwan National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/76°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in january|
|February||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in february|
|March||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in march|
|April||85°F/101°F||good weather||Chitwan National Park in april|
|May||86°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Chitwan National Park in may|
|June||86°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Chitwan National Park in june|
|July||83°F/94°F||very bad weather||Chitwan National Park in july|
|August||83°F/94°F||very bad weather||Chitwan National Park in august|
|September||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Chitwan National Park in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in october|
|November||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in november|
|December||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Chitwan National Park
- Between the months of january and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 99°F in average and, in april, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and you can expect to have 8.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and it rains about 16.9in each month.
- From july to august the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 29.2in.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains in september about 15in.
- In october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in october about 4.2in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 1% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chitwan National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chitwan National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.