Best time to go to Rishikesh Average weather of Rishikesh, India
Get the best time to visit Rishikesh in India from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Rishikesh?
When is the best time to go to Rishikesh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rishikesh are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May and June
- Rishikesh has dry periods in November and December
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Rishikesh a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Rishikesh in january|
|perfect weather||Rishikesh in february|
|perfect weather||Rishikesh in march|
|perfect weather||Rishikesh in april|
|good weather||Rishikesh in may|
|good weather||Rishikesh in june|
|tolerable weather||Rishikesh in july|
|tolerable weather||Rishikesh in august|
|tolerable weather||Rishikesh in september|
|perfect weather||Rishikesh in october|
|perfect weather||Rishikesh in november|
|good weather||Rishikesh in december|
Weather and climate in Rishikesh
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in february about 1in.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- In may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 99°F in average and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 11.6in each month.
- In september the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 5.5in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in november, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Rishikesh
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Rishikesh: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Rishikesh appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.