Best time to go to Manali Average weather of Manali, India
Get the very best time to visit Manali in India from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Manali?
When is the best time to go to Manali? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Manali are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May and June
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Manali
For full information about the climate and weather in Manali a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/67°F||good weather||Manali in january|
|February||58°F/72°F||perfect weather||Manali in february|
|March||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Manali in march|
|April||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Manali in april|
|May||88°F/99°F||good weather||Manali in may|
|June||90°F/101°F||good weather||Manali in june|
|July||85°F/94°F||bad weather||Manali in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||very bad weather||Manali in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||good weather||Manali in september|
|October||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Manali in october|
|November||61°F/77°F||perfect weather||Manali in november|
|December||54°F/70°F||good weather||Manali in december|
Weather and climate in Manali
- Between january and february the climate is good. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 2.9in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 104°F and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 101°F and it rains in june about 5in.
- Between july and august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 74% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is good. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in september about 8.5in.
- Between october and november the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains in november about 0.5in.
- In december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Manali
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Manali: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Manali
Find out when Manali has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Manali
- Very low season in Manali
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, August and September.
- Low season in Manali
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July, October and November.
- High season in Manali
The number of visitors to Manali is high in: May and June.
- Peak season in Manali
The largest number of tourists visiting Manali is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Manali month by month
Best time for low prices in Manali
Average prices of hotels in Manali month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Manali. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.