Best time to go to Manali Average weather of Manali, India
Get the very best time to visit Manali in India from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Manali?
When is the best time to go to Manali? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Manali are February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May and June
- Manali has dry periods in October and November
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Manali a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Manali in january|
|good weather||Manali in february|
|perfect weather||Manali in march|
|perfect weather||Manali in april|
|good weather||Manali in may|
|good weather||Manali in june|
|tolerable weather||Manali in july|
|tolerable weather||Manali in august|
|good weather||Manali in september|
|perfect weather||Manali in october|
|perfect weather||Manali in november|
|good weather||Manali in december|
Weather and climate in Manali
- Between january and february the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 101°F and it rains in june about 2in.
- Between july and august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 82% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is good. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in september about 3.7in.
- Between october and november the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains in november about 0.3in.
- In december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Manali
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Manali: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Manali appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.