Best time to go to Nainital Average weather of Nainital, India
Discover the most favorable time to visit Nainital in India from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Nainital?
When is the best time to go to Nainital? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nainital are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- November is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Nainital
For full information about the climate and weather in Nainital a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Nainital in january
|Nainital in february
|Nainital in march
|Nainital in april
|Nainital in may
|Nainital in june
|very bad weather
|Nainital in july
|very bad weather
|Nainital in august
|very bad weather
|Nainital in september
|Nainital in october
|Nainital in november
|Nainital in december
Weather and climate in Nainital
- Between the months of january and february the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains about 11% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 11% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains in may about 7.6in.
- In june the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in june, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and september the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 68% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 1% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nainital
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nainital: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nainital
Find out when Nainital has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nainital
- Very low season in Nainital
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: July, August and September.
- Low season in Nainital
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April and June.
- High season in Nainital
The number of visitors to Nainital is high in: May, October and November.
- Peak season in Nainital
The largest number of tourists visiting Nainital is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Nainital month by month
Best time for low prices in Nainital
Average prices of hotels in Nainital month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nainital. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.