Best time to go to Ludhiana Average weather of Ludhiana, India
Find the perfect time to go to Ludhiana in India from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ludhiana?
When is the best time to go to Ludhiana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ludhiana are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June and July
- Ludhiana has dry periods in October and November
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Ludhiana
For full information about the climate and weather in Ludhiana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/72°F||good weather||Ludhiana in january|
|February||59°F/77°F||perfect weather||Ludhiana in february|
|March||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Ludhiana in march|
|April||85°F/101°F||good weather||Ludhiana in april|
|May||95°F/110°F||tolerable weather||Ludhiana in may|
|June||99°F/112°F||bad weather||Ludhiana in june|
|July||92°F/104°F||bad weather||Ludhiana in july|
|August||86°F/99°F||tolerable weather||Ludhiana in august|
|September||85°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Ludhiana in september|
|October||81°F/97°F||good weather||Ludhiana in october|
|November||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Ludhiana in november|
|December||59°F/76°F||perfect weather||Ludhiana in december|
Weather and climate in Ludhiana
- In january the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 7% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and august the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and, in september, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and, in october, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ludhiana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ludhiana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ludhiana
Find out when Ludhiana has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ludhiana
- Very low season in Ludhiana
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, July and September.
- Low season in Ludhiana
The months with low numbers of tourists are: August.
- High season in Ludhiana
The number of visitors to Ludhiana is high in: October and November.
- Peak season in Ludhiana
The largest number of tourists visiting Ludhiana is during: December.