Best time to go to Dharamsala Average weather of Dharamsala, India
Find the perfect time to go to Dharamsala in India from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Dharamsala?
When is the best time to go to Dharamsala? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dharamsala are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June and July
- October is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Dharamsala a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Dharamsala in january|
|good weather||Dharamsala in february|
|perfect weather||Dharamsala in march|
|perfect weather||Dharamsala in april|
|good weather||Dharamsala in may|
|good weather||Dharamsala in june|
|good weather||Dharamsala in july|
|tolerable weather||Dharamsala in august|
|good weather||Dharamsala in september|
|perfect weather||Dharamsala in october|
|perfect weather||Dharamsala in november|
|good weather||Dharamsala in december|
Weather and climate in Dharamsala
- From january to february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 20% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 104°F.
- In the month of may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
- In the month of june the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 103°F°C.
- In the month of july the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 97°F.
- In the month of august the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 27% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains in november about 0.6in.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dharamsala
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dharamsala: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Dharamsala appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.